We apologise if you experience difficulty in downloading the Atlas of Variation 2011. It is a large document with a large number of high resolution graphics and try as we might we can only optimise the file size so far. Those of you who have low bandwidth connections or where bandwidth is restricted by corporate network policies may struggle to download the files.
The full Atlas 2011 PDF can be downloaded from our Google Docs site – it is faster if you “save” rather than “open”.
Atlas by sections
To aid you, we have also broken down the Atlas into several PDFs by contents. The editorial sections and maps link below can be downloaded from our Google Docs site.
Atlas 2011 maps by Programme Budget Category. These are available to download as pdf documents.
- Cancers and Tumours
- Endocrine, Nutritional and Metabolic Problems
- Mental Disorders
- Problems of Learning Disability
- Neurological Problems
- Problems of Vision
- Problems of Hearing
- Problems of Circulation
- Problems of the Respiratory System
- Dental Problems
- Problems of the Gastro-Intestinal System
- Problems of the Musculo-Skeletal System
- Problems of the Genito-Urinary System
- Maternity and Reproductive Health and Neonates (combined)
Non PBC maps
- (Alcohol-Related Conditions, Emergency Care, Care of Older People, End of Life, Imaging, Prescribing)